Branding Case Study
THE HUGE METAMORPHOSIS
FOR THIS START-UP WINERY
KEEPS ON GROWING.
When the average person thinks of great American wines, California, not Virginia, most likely springs to mind. Except in the greater Washington, DC area, where one local Virginia winery made a national name for itself when, in 2001, its Viognier beat out the presumptive favorite California Chardonnays to win Best White Wine in America.
The ad at right emphasized the incredible unlikelihood of this happening, in a fun and unusual way, in the process starting to change the conversation about Virginia wines.
The direct campaign at right below continued the momentum started by the Best White Wine in America win, changing the conversation to legitimize Virginia wines and helping to make Chrysalis a household name.
In the process, it generated so much traffic at their tasting pavilion that they had to pave the access road that had been nothing but gravel since pre-Civil War times.
- Case Study #1— ViaHealth "Human Care" Branding Campaign
- Case Study #2— CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- Case Study #3— Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Case Study #4— Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Case Study #5— Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- Case Study #6— Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- Case Study #8— ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- Case Study #9— GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Case Study #10— Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Campaign
- Case Study #11— DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- Case Study #12— DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- Case Study #13— American Dairy Association School Breakfast Campaign