Branding Case Study
NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE ANALOGY.
To soybean growers, only two weeds matter. Cocklebur. And velvetleaf. If you're a herbicide, you darn well better stop those weeds. Dead in their tracks. Or you'll be an afterthought. Fortunately, CANOPY herbicide from DuPont did an exceptional job on both. Plus a broad spectrum of other troublesome weeds.
However, going up against an established market leader would require something incredibly simple. Incredibly bold. And incredibly visceral. In order to cut through, command attention and motivate action. The solution? Simple, powerful analogies.
And this campaign, which ran over three years, with a dozen different executions, left no doubt in the grower's mind that CANOPY was the sure-fire choice to eliminate them. Which, in turn, boosted sales 21%.
- American Dairy Association Eat Breakfast Campaign
- Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Campaign
- DuPont ASANA Insecticide Branding Campaign
- DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- ViaHealth "Human Care" Branding Campaign
- ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Campaign