Branding Case Study
WHAT'S GOOD FOR THEM.
Every once in a while the perfect client comes along at the perfect time, creating the perfectly optimal environment for marketing success. Fresh Fields Healthy Foods Supermarkets was just such a client. And the early 1990's was just such a time.
In fact, this may have been the easiest, and most fun, campaign I ever worked on.
Because the differences between your average supermarket and a healthy foods supermarket like Fresh Fields were so clear, so visceral, so riveting.
This Grand Opening campaign helped launch 20 new stores, in five new markets, including Chicago and Philadelphia, over a two year period, before the company was bought by healthy foods giant, Bread & Circus.
- American Dairy Association Eat Breakfast Campaign
- Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Campaign
- DuPont ASANA Insecticide Branding Campaign
- DuPont CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- ViaHealth "Human Care" Branding Campaign
- ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign
- Xerox Back Safety Internal Employee Campaign