Internal Marketing Case Study
RELIEVING A MAJOR PAIN
IN THE BOTTOM LINE.
Back injuries were quite literally crippling Xerox manufacturing operations. From lost productivity from days out sick, or on disability. To soaring health insurance premiums and medical costs. To skyrocketing workers' compensation costs.
The numbers didn't lie. And the story they told was difficult to ignore.
Because the pain felt at the bottom line was palpable.
And the source could be traced to employees improperly lifting 50-pound boxes of copier paper. This internal campaign was designed to educate factory employees, first, about the problem, then about proper lifting techniques. The campaign included posters, wall and floor clings, shelf hangers, and a 20-minute video on proper lifting techniques, played at mandatory employee meetings.
The result? After just 3 months, back injuries were down nearly 80%! That's real relief!
- American Dairy Association Eat Breakfast Campaign
- Chrysalis Vineyards Branding/Direct Campaign
- DuPont ASANA Insecticide Branding Campaign
- DuPont CANOPY Herbicide Branding Campaign
- DuPont CLASSIC Herbicide Campaign
- DuPont VYDATE Insecticide Campaign
- Fresh Fields Store Grand Opening Campaign
- GE Plastics LEXGUARD Direct Campaign
- Larson Storm Door Market Penetration Campaign
- Kodak E100 Direct Branding Campaign
- ViaHealth "Human Care" Branding Campaign
- ViaHealth Plan Benefits Made Easy Direct
- Washington Park Mall Grand Opening Campaign